Thursday, August 6, 2009

dear GOD..

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
And where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold them when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left 'em when I found them
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah


Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find


p/s for you,.. and every one of you..

7 comments:

bspotgurl said...

such as a very good one!

FAHMI HAMID said...

haha.. anis anis.. ingat wediing ako on 04th oct in penang and 18 oct at KL

FAHMI HAMID said...

anis suriani plsss call and sms .. lame sgt tak dgr cite... nnt ako kol kang bf ko marah

Beruang Madu said...

Nice lah... so sweet...

♥ 미스 kiera ♥ said...

nice!

btw..
do folow my blog k..

http://owlkieranaa.blogspot.com/

tq2~

sxasx said...

saxsxa

Siti said...

Very beautifully written... Thanks for sharing